"Personal information" refers to information that directly identifies you, such as your name, address or email address. In this policy, "we", "us" and "our" refer to www.laswitches.com, and "you" refer to anyone who visits our website or calls us by phone.
What type of information do we collect
We collect various types of information. Examples include:
- Identifier and contact information, such as your name, address, phone number or email address;
- Purchase or other commercial information, such as items you have purchased, items that have been changed or customized (including dimensions), shipping addresses and contact information (such as receipts or order updates);
- Payment information, such as your payment method, payment information and billing address;
- Profile and account information, which may include contact information, purchase, prescription and preference information and your account password, online shopping cart or saved for future purchases, registration information, product review information, address book entries and other personal data or accounts about you;
- Communication and interaction, which may include emails, real-time chats, text messages and phone calls we exchange with you;
- Demographic information, which may include age or birthday, gender, postal code, your LAS membership and other information about you;
- Call records, including information about your calls and information you share when you talk to us on the phone;
- Device and browsing information and other internet activity information, including information about your mobile phone, iPad , computer or device and online browsing activity (Collectively referred to as "automatically collected information"). Automatically collected information may include IP addresses, unique device identifiers, cookie identifiers, device and browser settings and information, and Internet service provider information. The automatically collected information may also include information about when and how you visit and use our website, such as the date and time you visited or used it, the website you left before and after visiting our website, how you navigated and how you use us Website search, website pages and items viewed using our website, and items you purchased;
- Other information, such as inferences about any of the above information, which may be related to your preferences or other matters.
How we collect information
We collect and obtain information:
- You provide information such as shopping, return or exchange, create a personalized laswitches.com shopping account, online tracking form, register to receive promotional emails or SMS (including offers and sales reminders) and other information, and use reviews or related services and Function, submit a request to our customer service or interact with our social media pages;
- Passively, such as when you visit and browse our platform on any device, enable location-based features on our platform, click sponsored links or third-party advertisements, or receive or interact with our communications and platforms May contain cookies or pixels;
- From third parties (such as social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest and Instagram), service providers, analytics companies, advertising networks and cooperatives that we use to provide us with information about you and the different devices you use Third parties online and other third parties with whom we choose to work or cooperate.
How we use information
We use the collected information to conduct business and provide you with the best products, services and experiences. We may also merge any or all of the information we collect or obtain. Examples of how we use information include:
- Provide our products and services. This may include meeting your requirements for products or services. It may also include processing purchase or return transactions;
- Improve our products and services. We may use your information to improve our platform and store. We may also use your information to customize your experience with us;
- Understand your interests. For example, based on the information we collect about you and your family, we may use your information to better understand the products you are interested in;
- Respond to your requests or questions. This may include responding to your customer feedback;
- For marketing purposes. We may provide you with information about new products and special offers. We may use your information to serve you advertisements about products and offers. We may tell you about new features or updates. These may be third-party quotations or products that we think you may find interesting;
- For legal and security purposes. This may include protecting our company and customers. It may also include protecting our platform
How we share information
Generally, we do not share personal information for third-party marketing or advertising purposes. We can share your information in the following ways:
- internal. We may share your information in our corporate family. This includes our members;
- On our platform. For example, we may display the information you posted on the "rating and commenting" feature. We may also display the information you choose to share in your event registration form;
- With third parties and service providers that provide us with products or services, help us sell products or advertise to you, or provide products or services to you;
- Other third parties that are required or permitted by applicable laws, such as law enforcement agencies, government entities, courts, or other third parties, for example for the legal and security purposes described under the "How We Use Information" section, or otherwise prevent us from , Damage or fraud by you, our customers or other third parties;
- For other reasons, we may describe it to you.
How we protect your information
We maintain strict agreements to protect the security and confidentiality of the personal information you share through our website. Although we do our best to protect the information we have about you, The transmission of information over the Internet may not always be perfect, and we cannot guarantee the security of your information under all circumstances.
Please note that you play an important role in protecting information. We strongly recommend that you take appropriate steps to protect your account and personal information, including but not limited to:
Use complex passwords;
Do not share your password with others;
Enable a security lock on your device to prevent unauthorized access to your account; when you finish using our website, please log out of the website session.
Your choice and access request
We strive to provide you with choices about how to use and share personal information. Your options include:
- e-mail. You can use the unsubscribe link in any of our promotional emails;
- move Place. You can choose not to provide you with location information related to using our website by rejecting any prompts that require location information and customizing your mobile device settings to prevent sharing location information;
- Access request. If you have already registered for an online account, we will allow you to log in to the online account and use the functions provided there to access and update certain personal information you have provided to us. You may also request access to your personal information, and we may request additional information from you to verify your identity before accommodating access requests.
Without prior verifiable parental consent, LAS will not knowingly solicit or collect personal information from anyone under the age of 18. If you believe that your child under the age of 18 has submitted personal information related to our website to LAS without prior confirmation from your parents, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can take steps to delete the information they provide Personal information.
The information we maintain may be stored in the Kingdom Of Bahrain. If you live outside Bahrain, you understand and agree that we will at our sole discretion, transfer personal information to Bahrain and any other country or region and process it in Bahrain. In Bahrain or other countries or regions where we transfer or process personal information, the laws that apply to the use and protection of personal information may be different from the laws and protections of your country/region.
How to contact us
Changes to this policy
We may make changes to this policy and may make any changes to previously collected information where permitted by law. When we make changes to this policy, we will notify you by posting the updated policy on our website and/or via email.
This policy takes effect on November 15, 2021.